Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

Today we got up and I made pancakes (regular and chocolate chip). Once we were done eating, Kayte called us on Skype. The phone call was so enjoyable. We were all able to talk to her and made it be here in spirit!

Today is gorgeous out so Rick and Matt got out our new cornhole set that we got from Uncle Jerry, Aunt Maryanne, Jenna, and Megan. We played a few games and then the guys threw the football around. Unfortunately, it was time for our guests to pack up and leave. Rick finished burning some music and the pictures for them to take back to Muncie. We bid farewell and invited them back soon. We had a great time and can't wait for their next visit!






2 comments:

Andrea said...

aww..that looks like so much fun!!

Mindie said...

Katie! I have a blog now too! I think you can just click on my name and it will take you there...if not I can give you the address later.