Monday, September 17, 2007

Our Weekend at O'Wich!

This weekend Rick and I went to O'WICH with Cindy and Carlo. O'WICH is Our WIsconsin Cabin Hideaway. Rick and I have had plans to go to O'WICH for a couple months. The plan was for Rick and Carlo to put up foam installation under the house. Luckily that was able to take place. Unfortunately, I was very little help as I was sick and had trouble breathing most of the weekend. Some highlights of the trip were playing Scrabble with Cindy, Rick finding a dead bird in the house, the furnace NOT exploding while we were there, and going to WalMart (even though we had the world's slowest cashier).

I will have pictures to add in a few days once Cindy returns with her camera!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I too got to experience the Wal-Mart cashier that did not make employee of the month..and she wasnt any faster

:) said...

And it really was the same cashier. As we were entering her line I starting chiming, "no, no, no, not this line!" But it was too late and by the time Carlo realized what I was saying, he looked at the cashier, heard her bantering with the customer that was there and the light bulb over his head lit up!