Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cubs Game and the Beach!

This was a very busy weekend for Rick and me. On Saturday, I left early to go to the Cubs Game with Kelly. Rick cleaned around the house and then installed a closet with his mom and Carlo. After the game, I went back to Chesterton and Rick met me there. We had dinner with my parents for my dad's birthday!!

Wrigley Field-- September 22, 2007


The sun was out and it was a beautiful day, but we were in the shade the entire time. We were actually cold!

Me and Kelly!!

On Sunday, we got up early so that everyone could talk to Andrea on Skype. Nelly came over too to talk to Andrea. Then my mom and I cleaned my old closet (I throw away two trash cans worth of old class work that I had saved from high school and college). Rick and my dad golfed. In the afternoon we went to the beach and grilled. We met up with Chris and Jill (friends of my parents) and their kids Maverick and Truman. Rick and Truman became quick friends.


Rick played Frisbee with Chris and Truman.

Truman took down Rick!

Rick and I posing for some pictures.

Just as we finished our "posing" pictures the sun was setting. My mom sent Rick and Truman up to the top of the dune to take their silhouettes. Rick gave Truman a high five when they made it to the top.


On the way back to my parents I took a picture of the moon for Kayte!

Now we are back home...sunburned and exhausted.....dreading the early work day tomorrow.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Wish I could have been there!!

Unknown said...

You forgot to mention that while you were away at the Cubs game...Rick was also at home installing your new shiny deadbolts on the door