Friday, September 21, 2007

O'WICH Pictures

Here are some pictures from our trip to Wisconsin last weekend. They were taken on Cindy's camera. You can check out all of the details on her blog here.


Here is Rick all suited up for the insulation process. He was quite a site. Carlo and Rick wrote each others names on their suits so they would mistake them later or so that Cindy and I would know who was who.


On Sunday, Carlo rented a wood splitter. Rick and Carlo were very efficient on this machine. They made short work of this wood. Now there is plenty for winter!


While the guys were cutting wood, Cindy and I played Scrabble. We also had a lot of fun taking pictures after the game was over.

Rick and I posing for the camera!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Who's the Carol you are reffering to in the first picture cooment???

Unknown said...

p.s...I thought it was bad enough that everyone calls me Carlos..but Carol is a first... :)