Monday, September 17, 2007

The ME Tree and Weekly Roegner!

This week "Mrs. Hurckes" (that would be me) is featured in the classrooms in which I work. In the 3rd grade classroom the display is called the "Weekly Roegner" Mrs. Roegner is the teacher. In the 2nd grade classroom it is called the "Me Tree". I was able to show pictures of the family and friends and also bring in things that describe me!

Today I was able to share my obsession of Sharpies with bright young minds. When I was student teaching and shared this obsession students began to bring in Sharpies....I am interested to see if this happens again this year. I have no expectations, but spreading my love of Sharpies wouldn't be a bad thing either ;)

Today is Shor's (Mrs. Costello, the 2nd grade teacher that I work with) last day. She will be having her baby any day now. I am very happy for her, but I am going to miss her greatly. As some of you may know, I have high expectations of the people that I work with but I have been blessed to have two fabulous teachers to observe everyday! Shor is ready to pop though so that means it is time for Baby Costello to enter the world! Shor, I hope you enjoy your time with your new baby and Dominic, but know that I will be counting the days until you return to Highland!

No comments: