Monday, May 25, 2009

We love Gwen!

After the bike ride, we met Gwen and Eric at the Museum of Science and Industry. Although I don't see Gwen very often, her visits are always so enjoyable. She is about to finish her first year of medical school. She is extremely smart and is going to be a great doctor in a few years! We spent a few hours at the museum and then went to lunch at a reccomendation from my cousins. I thought it was a great meal with great friends!

I am on my way to take a picture with Gwen. Eric, her boyfriend, is on the left.

This place had great milkshakes. Andrea is finsihing hers. Eric has a great sense of humor. Once he found out that Andrea didn't like words to be abbreviated or shortened, he was making all of us laugh!

It took a few tries to get a decent picture of us
(more so a good picture of me, with my eyes open).


Close-up! It is so easy to laugh and have a good time with Gwen. I wish she was closer so we could see each other more often!




No comments: