Friday, May 8, 2009

A beautiful day in Chicago!

My mom and I spent the day in Chicago yesterday. We had doctor's appointments, but that was just a small part of the day. The weather was beautiful and it was so great to be outside. We met near the Art Institute and then went to Millennium Park.
Birds and their shadows...my mom was feeding them in order to get good pictures...they got pretty close.

The pigeon and his shadow.

We decided to go into the water (at Millennium Park) to get better pictures of the face fountains.


My mom as the photographer.









And we took tons of pictures of tulips...my favorite!!



Me, at the Bean.




More Tulips!!





After the doctor we went to lunch at WaterTower. It is our usual lunch after the doctor. Then for Ice Cream at Ghiradelli's. We sat outside in the sun eating our ice cream cones...life doesn't get much better than that. We walked back up Michigan Avenue and made a couple stops before getting back on the train to go back home.
It was a great day. When I get some pictures from my mom, I will post ones of me in the water at Millennium Park...I almost got drenched.































No comments: