Monday, May 25, 2009

Tim and Shane's Wedding in Muncie!

Saturday morning Rick and I left early to drive to Muncie. It is only the second time we have been back since I graduated over two years ago. A lot has changed in terms of the campus and it looks really great. Our destination was the wedding on Tim and Shane. Tim is one of my good friends from my undergrad (he went to a different school though) and then came to work at Ball State my last year there.

From our car, this is the new stadium. The picture doesn't really do it justice.

The entrance to campus. This was already there before I left, but it really does make the campus more appealing.

The student center is finally under construction.


TIS have even got a new facelift.



The wedding was in downtown Muncie. Tim looked very sharp in his blue tie!



Exchanging vows!
These two had the funniest vows we had ever heard! Everyone was laughing.

Exchanging rings!


One of their cakes was an armadillo! Perfect for my blog!

And cutting the cake! It was a very good cake!
We had a nice time sitting with most of my previous supervisors from my time in Muncie. Matt, Cathy, Alan, and Sarah were all great to be around for the afternoon.

And of course we can't leave Muncie without taking a picture of LaBamba's for my mom. She loves that their logo is "Burritos as big as your head".

No comments: