Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Saturday!!

On Saturday morning we took around where were staying. On the way we found some ducks. Since my mom has an awesome camera I was able to take some really cool pictures.


My mom took this picture of the pine cones. I really like it!

Here we are back in our condo having a snack before we headed out for the day!
We went to Mt. Olympus theme park. We wanted to go there because they have an indoor water park. It turned out that they also have an indoor theme park and that the go-karts were still open. We rode the Poseidon and Trojan Horse go-karts.

The go-karts track goes through the Trojan Horse!
My family collects smashed pennies. Here we are posing with the machine!

Here is the indoor roller coaster. It was my mom's idea to ride it, but I think she enjoyed it the least. My dad and I had a good time, Rick and my mom steered clear for the rest of the day!

My mom took this cute picture (Rick is in the background too).

Here I am inside Dairy Queen posing with our "Wisconsin Dells Fun Card". This card got us many buy one get one free deals.
Wisconsin Ducks are boats that give tours on the River. We posed with the boat. Rick and I may have gotten into the boat, but that isn't what my dad told the man that told us we weren't allowed to climb on them.


We went to a place called Pedro's for dinner---it wasn't very good and the service was horrible. As you can tell, we aren't doing too well on our meals this trip...needless to say we didn't starve.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

No need for Turkey when you can go to Troy in WI!!!!!!!!