Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Great Leaf Adventure!

My junior year of college I would recieve wake-up calls from the call box in my hall. The callers were also Adam and Kyle. Adam was a sophomore and Kyle was a freshman. Adam was like a dad to Kyle at the time.

Sometime that year (or the next)...I don't really remember.... a contest was started by Kyle and his floormates to find the "best" leaf during fall. Each day guys (and girls) would return to the hall with the best leaf they found on campus. I never participated but I fondly remember seeing people carry leaves around campus.

Now, Kyle has graduated, but the The Great Leaf Adventure lives on. Kyle has made a website and developed more strict rules. The website is below!

http://kmschulenbor.iweb.bsu.edu/thegreatleafadventure/

1 comment:

Mindie said...

I think that Kyle is my high school chem teacher's son! Weird! Before I got to Ball State he used to joke that he was going to "give his son my info so we could...meet." I never met him, but I think it's funny that you were friends with him!