Sunday, October 7, 2007

Pumpkin Patch continued...



Alex sat in the moonwalk for a few minutes and then Rick joined him! They walked back and forth. Rick said it looked more fun than it really was.




I think I was more scared going down the slide than Alex was....

The pony ride was probably Alex's favorite part of the day. Rick walked next to him, except for the second pony picture in which Alex was holding on so tightly that Rick got a great picture.

Train ride #3....this time is was my turn.


As you can tell, Alex was WIPED out at the end of the day. Although he hasn't mastered the use of a straw he loved his pumpkin cup. He quickly fell asleep on the ride home.
Back at the house Alex had another popsicle. The red are much more visible on him!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I like how your captions sound like a children's book. =)

How do you blog the videos? You'll have to teach me.