Thursday, July 23, 2009

SLI 2009

Last week I was at SLI (Student Leadership Institute) in Indiana. This is my 5th year working at the camp and each year it is so enjoyable. I was able to work with the returning campers this year. We went to a ropes course one day and did a few other different activities. I took hundreds of pictures but here are a few of my favorites from the staff bowling the night before the campers arrived. I will post the camper pictures in a separate post.

Adam and me! He is the one that got me involved with SLI!!

Bentz and Adam. Bentz was the Senior Counselor my first year when I was a Junior Counselor--such a great man!

AJ and Kayla crazy bowling!!


My turn crazy bowling--holding Kayla's hand.



Kayla and Brittany

Kayla told me the trick to doing well while rolling the bowl down the alley was to do a flip afterwards...so I tried it out. I don't remember what happened to my ball that frame though.

Kayla, me, and AJ
Kayla and AJ were my amazing Junior Counselors! I was so lucky to have them!


Nicole and me!! I advised Nicole my last year at Ball State. She was on the Activities Committee in RHA. Love this girl so much!


Dairy Queen and SLI...two of my very favorite things!



No comments: