Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Classroom!

I have been in to school a couple of times to get my room unpacked and set up. I spent this week decorating. Here are a few pictures of the current status.

I am using the movie Up! as my theme this year!
This is outside of the classroom door.

It is hard to see the "Moo-velous Job".

Current Events.


This will be the front of the room.



Looking to the back...my desk is in that corner.


Back of the room.

This will be part of my ongoing Character Education for the year. We will add words that describe good character throughout the year. I am hoping to get the characters from the movie Up! on the wall as well. My mom and I will make them after our vacation.

My first day back is August 12th...can't believe it is so soon. The kids come back for a 1/2 day on August 21st and full days on August 24th.

No comments: