Sunday, July 5, 2009

Go Cubs Go!!

Thursday night Rick and I went to our first Cub's game of the season. The weather was gorgeous and the Cubs won! Overall, it was pretty much perfect (other than me forgetting the tickets in the car--we had to go back two stops on the train to get them). Enjoy the pictures!


Same Fuld played left field instead of Soriano--I really enjoyed watching him.

Ron Santo was missing at the beginning of the game.


Celebrating after Derek Lee's two run homerun in the first inning!



Sam Fuld's .600 batting average!




Next at bat, it was .667
Great picture of Rick and me!


I really wanted to get this picture of the outfielders at the end of the game, but I was too far away (we had moved to behind the plate). Oh well!

Cub's Win!!!



Lee getting interviewed after the game!


A very patriotic W flag!

No comments: