Monday, November 17, 2008

Other Updates!

Like I said there have been a lot of other things going on in the past couple weeks. I have finished my first quarter of school- report cards and conferences! It is a big relief and good to have behind me.

I am almost done with a fundraiser at school for student council. I would have been happy raising around $100, but we have raised over $350. The money will go towards buying turkeys and finishing Thanksgiving baskets for families around our community.


Also, Kathy and Rich got engaged while we were in Denver! We are so happy for them and can't wait to share their wedding day with them! After they got engaged, I had a feeling we would get more good news last week.


Kathy and Rich at a recent wedding we went to together!


On Wednesday night after I got home from my conferences Adam called Rick. It wasn't just a typical call from Adam, but it was to tell us to Taryn was pregnant! I am so happy for them. Their baby is expected to arrive on June 7!


We didn't have a picture of Adam and Taryn in which they weren't kissing so Rick made an avatar of them.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

yay for babies!! =)

hurry up katie. i'm impatient =)