Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I was so lucky to have visitors at school on Friday! My mom and Andrea were off of school so they came to visit. It was a great day since we had a lot of things planned for Halloween. They arrived right before recess so they came outside and my mom took pictures!
A few pictures of Andrea and me on the swings!
Mrs. Hurckes' class in their costumes!


I was dressed as a cow...more explanation on that to come later in the post.


One of my students was a graffiti wall.





Andrea as Mrs. Potts!



One of the kindergarteners was railroad tracks...too cute!







This is the craft that the 6th graders were making at the party!



The students were able to wrap me and the other 6th grade teacher as mummies...they thought this was great!


My principal is Mr. McDaniel...so the theme for the staff was Old McDaniel's farm. All of the teachers were dressed as different animals. My mom was the photographer! This will end up being the Holiday Card that the school sends out.

No comments: