Wednesday, November 26, 2008

IMPA Bolwing Fundraiser!!!

On Saturday Night Rick and I went to a bowling fundraiser for his mom's union. It was a late evening (but I took a nap so I could stay up that late). We had a wonderful time with Jackie, Carlo, and Cindy. These pictures aren't in any particular order, but they capture most of the events of the evening!

There was a raffle during the event and it turned out that Cindy and Carlo won the Wii. It turned out that since Cindy already has a Wii that we were given it on Monday! So, we now have a Wii. It was set up last night.



We bowled three games that evening. The second game was "crazy" bowl. One of the frames was to bowl throw your partners legs. The look on Rick's face is priceless.

My favorite picture of me from the evening!


Jackie bowling through my legs.

Carlo checking the numbers on his raffle tickets.

These are dispatchers from the Berwyn Police Department that organized this event!

Jackie and me!


Jackie and me again (with the dispatcher hat!)


Jackie celebrating!


Bowling through my legs!


Rick doing the same!

Sitting and pushing the bowl-frame 1 of the crazy game!

There were mirrors in the room with desserts. Rick and I thought it was fun/funny to take our picture in the mirror.

Symbols of the evening!

Cindy making announcements about raffle winners!


Glow sticks were given out, I collected a few extras for this picture!

The crew that we bowled with, mostly Cindy's friends!

The prize table!

Just me in the mirror!

Cindy worked really hard on these booklets. They included advertisements and thank you's for everyone that contributed to the event. Unfortunately, not many people too them!


Jackie, Cindy, and Rick :)

Mother and Son!

Apparently proud of myself!


These were the shirts that dispatchers were wearing.
They were bright and you couldn't miss them!

Rick with his desert.

Cindy is selling raffle tickets and I was putting them into the container.

My eyes are closed, but this is a cute picture of Jackie and me.

Cindy was a selling maniac!


This was the beginning of the night, but there was dinner before bowling.

Look at all those people enjoying their dinner!


Raffle tickets before any were sold!




No comments: