Monday, July 7, 2008

Vegas in Pictures!!

I took over 1,000 pictures on our trip so I have tried my best to just pick out the highlights. There are still a lot though. If you want to see more the links are in the previous post.
We had visitors come and go while we were there. Miranda was there for two days at the beginning, Eric for three. Then Adam came for about 24 hours towards the end of the week. Jess, Eliot, Jenna, Matt, Rick, and I were there the whole week.
After dinner the first night we went to the strip and watched the water show at the Bellagio. This is my version of the Oceans 11 picture of the everyone watching the fountains.

The beginning group! Back Row: Eric, Rick, Jenna, and Matt
Front Row: Miranda, Eliot, and Jess

The Bellagio

Paris

Eliot and Jess playing the Wii


Rick's turn on the Wii


Happy Birthday Matt!!


Jess and me at the M&M Store


Me with the Ghiradelli Ice Cream women!

Rick at his dad's favorite restaurant: Denny's!


Rick and I at the Venetian Hotel! You can tell I had been out in the sun that day!


Rick and Me, Eliot and Jess, and Matt and Jenna at the waterfall in the Venetian Hotel


Rick and me with Matt and Lindsay (Matt is one of Rick's RAs from the summer he spent in Rochester, New York and Lindsay is his girlfriend)


ALEX!!!! at FAO Schwartz


Before!

During!


After :(

Rick and Eliot with a showgirl from Bally's

Rick with Teller from Penn and Teller

And this is Penn (and me)

Adam and Rick on our rented boat at Lake Mead!


Hoover Damn

To cross this bouy line and get closer to the Hoover Damn is a breach of national security.

Rick's attempt at water skiing!

This is Matt falling off the water skis. I am only showing this picture because I feel like it is the best action shot I took on the trip! Matt is actually a very good skier.

My turn waving hello!


Rick drove while Adam was skiing!

Group picture in the middle of the lake!

Rick's attempt at diving off the boat!

Rick and I on our way back to the pier.

I was sunbathing just like my mother would!


Our dinner plates (at least some of them) at the Bellagio Buffet!


Adam and me on the Red Carpet at Planet Hollywood. Rick enjoyed pretending to be the paparazzi.

Awesome mosaic tiles on the floor at The Wynn!

Rick, Eliot, and Matt (Red, White, and Blue for the 4th of July)!

And the girls: me, Jenna, and Jess


Rick and me at The Wynn!

Rick and I shared a banana split for dessert on our last night. It was very good, but melted quickly!

The pools at our hotel. The pool on the right is the kids pool and the one on the left is the adult pool!







No comments: