Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mrs. Hurckes' Classroom!

Today my mom and dad came to help me set up my classroom! They were so much help and the room looks great so far! Here are a few pictures that I took today!

Looking to the front of the room.


I made this myself out of kites...do you know what it is supposed to be??


My dad and Rick hanged all the posters for me!


Looking towards the back from the door. My desk is in the corner.


The back of the room. There is built in storage. The cow will be surronded by student work.


My mom put up all of the bulletin boards! Another huge amount of help!


The tiniest closest ever and another bulletin board.


I needed to do a lot of laminating so my principal had the laminator brought to my room...it was like a dream come true!


My desk and work area!


Close up of my desk!

No comments: