Sunday, May 4, 2008

Laura's Baby Shower

Friday evening was Laura's Baby Shower. Laura is the 6th grade teacher at the school at which I work. As I looked back at my very few pictures that I took, I realized that I didn't take any of Laura. They shower was at Shor's house and I ended up helping Laura by handing her presents and writing down what everyone got her so I didn't have a chance to take any pictures of her. Anyways, it was a nice time and baby Paige is due within a couple weeks. She will have plenty of cute, cute clothes!!

The food table. The cookies I made are in the bottom right hand corner. They got moved soon after this because there was too much other food.

These are some of the teachers that I work with. Julie is in the red, then Anne, Diana, and Janet. Cori is the blonde and Barb is on the right hand side facing the other way.

Kristen, Julie, and Cori

Look at all of those presents!

No comments: