Sunday, May 4, 2008

3rd Grade Field Trip!

On Thursday the 3rd grade students visited Fullersburg Woods. This was a Nature Preserve

Jan and Parker on the bus!

Samantha is one of the students that was seeing how many third graders it took to wrap themselves around this tree--it took five!

Look at these bullfrogs and their reflections!



There were deer too!



I am so proud of these pictures of this dragonfly! My big lens was amazing!


This flower is rare from what I am told, but I don't remember its name. Apparently the middle part will turn a bright red when it blooms!

Keri and Sara!

Lots of the 3rd grade students and Keri during lunch time!

Sara and Ursala

This is the puppet show that the students saw about the food chain! It was very cute and they really enjoyed it!

I wish I could take credit for finding all of the animals that I took pictures of, but one of the parents that went with was very knowledgeable and had a keen eye for finding these animals and flowers. I am so glad he was there to share what he knows with the students and to point these things out for me to take pictures!

No comments: