Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Then and Now...

I was looking through my pictures and I thought I would share pictures from the first year Rick and I had a Christmas Tree.

Our first year with a Christmas tree was when I was living in Painter/Whitcraft Halls. We only had one snowman ornament and many snowflakes that we purchased at Target. Everyday I would tell Rick how beautiful our tree was. The snowman theme has grown and in 2008 the snowmen will have their own tree.

Here is our tree from this year. We have now inherited the Hurckes angel and tree skirt, as well as, many ornaments from our parents. Our tree is just as beautiful as the first year and I am sure I will continue to say so every year. I am a sucker for decorating and admiring our tree.


Also I have decided that I should keep each of our Christmas pictures together so that we can look back at them and smile and/or laugh one day. Our first Christmas together was at the "beach" in Indiana, our second Christmas was at Edisto Island in South Carolina, last year was at the "beach" again, and this year was in Lockport at the Canal. Who knows where else we might end up....

Here is last year pictures and this years picture again. Just a little bit of a temperature difference...

2006

2007

1 comment:

Andrea said...

you're such a good little jewish girl =)

you can delete this comment if you want.