Sunday, December 2, 2007

Keeley and Clint's Visit!

Rick and I had visitors again this weekend! Clint had an interview in Chicago on Friday morning so they came to visit us afterwards. When I got home from work I found that Keeley and I were wearing the same fleece from Old Navy...what are the chances! Once Rick got home we cooked dinner and spent the rest of the evening playing games. While Keeley and I were cooking Rick and Clint were attempting the impossible. They were trying to remove a washer that had already been screwed into a tube (that probably doesn't make sense to anyone, but they were trying to do something that wasn't possible).

We didn't have any big plans while they were here and in fact that turned out to be alright because the weather was bad on Saturday. Snow and ice rolled in town in the early afternoon. The only time we ventured out was to go to Ikea. Keeley and Clint had never been there and obviously the size of the store is something all in itself. We didn't buy anything except I had some ice cream. Yes, it was snowing and there was freezing rain, but I love ice cream.

When we got home we watched a couple movies, had dinner, and played more games. Keeley and Clint left this morning to go back to Muncie. We had a very nice time visiting with them as we always do.



Keeley enjoys laying under Christmas Trees and looking at the lights this way!


Keeley and me at Ikea!

2 comments:

Mindie said...

HAHAHA, oh Keeley! I remember when she and I did that last year to Brian's tree and he was talking to Chrissy on the phone and it was awkward.

PS. Chrissy doesn't register as a real word on spell check, FYI.

Andrea said...

the tree looks great!

Rick, where is the technocolored Nutcracker?? Picture please..