Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Day after Christmas

Today felt like the first day I really had off from work. I got up early and went shopping. My first stop was Wal-Mart. I purchased a new Christmas Tree. I have been looking forward to this for quite some time, but didn't want to pay full price. We bought a 7 1/2 foot pre-lit tree. This tree will go upstairs next year and will be our snowman tree. The tree we have had for a couple of years will go downstairs and have all of our other ornaments. The tree was still expensive in my opinion, but I am so excited for next year.

Next was Target--I also hit up their 1/2 price Christmas decorations. I bought a wreath, an additional storage tub, a couple pairs of shoes, thank you notes, socks, and tights. I got some really good deals!

Best Buy was a quick stop to pick up Oceans' 13 and then to Factory Card and Party Outlet. I picked up some decorations for Alex's Birthday Party and ordered balloons for Sunday! One the way home I stopped for gas and to get stamps.

When I got home I took the decorations off the Christmas Tree--the transformation is beginning. We will see how long I can keep up the tree in 2008 :)

No comments: