Wednesday, July 14, 2010

While I was away....

Rick and Jack had a great time! They were nice enough to take lots of pictures so that I could feel like I was still there! Here are the highlights!

Right before I left...it was a tough morning!






The town home association had some landscaping done while I was gone.








They had a visit from my parents! While they were there they took a trip to Costco and Rick and my dad managed to get in a round of golf!


My mom and Jack!






Then they had a visit from Grandma Cindy! Jack is showing off his new trick and how strong his legs are!


Look at the tan on those legs!



"Champions!!' is what we say when he is standing tall like this!


So happy!





Jack also worked on his penmanship while I was away! He is very talented!





No comments: