Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Aunt Lynne visits and the 4th of July!

We have been looking forward to Aunt Lynne's visit for quite a while and it was well worth the wait. She spent a few days with Jack, as well as, fitting in many other activities while she was in town. Her and I were able to go see Twilight Eclipse which was a really nice outing for me! We had such a great time and can't wait for her next visit!

Aunt Lynne and Jack!



Kisses!!!


I really like this picture!


My grandpa had a party on the 4th of July! Here are Jack and Lynne at the party!


My dad and Jack!

Missy, Ella, and Lynne! Another cute picture!


My mom and her Lynne!


Rick and Me

Ella and Me!


Trying on Zeidi's hat!



Stan, Al, Earl, and Marty!
They have been friends for over 50 years!!
Al and Earl are twins and Stan and Marty are cousins! Such a great group of guys!


No comments: