Saturday, April 24, 2010

Peoria for Business

Rick had a business trip in Peoria this week. Since it was a short drive, Jack and I went along with him. This was Jack's first time in a hotel. He did great!

Enjoying the big bed on his boppy!

Mommy and Jack!

Again!


Jack and I went to the zoo! He slept the entire time...so really I went to the zoo. It was a nice afternoon for us to get out of the hotel.



Since I was carrying Jack this is the best picture I could get of him while at the zoo. As you can tell, he is asleep...like I mentioned previously!


Apparently, camels are groomed with a rake.


River Red Hogs aren't too cute, but all babies have some level of cuteness!

Here is the momma hog with her three babies!


This was the most active lioness I have ever seen. The mom of these children weren't so thrilled with her activity. She wanted them to move away!










This lion was very similar to the lion water fountain that the Michigan City zoo had/has. This zoo is now using it to collect donations, but it reminded me of my childhood!


My handsome baby relaxing with a little nap after a long day!

No comments: