Friday, April 30, 2010

Bathroom Remodel - The finished product!

Our bathroom was 99% finished this morning and is fully functional! It has been a long process but we are very happy with the results (well I am, Rick isn't home from work to see it yet)!


The faucets have been installed and we hung our towels!

Running water!

The other side! These new towels were a Christmas/Hannukah present from my mom and dad! So glad to finally be able to use them!


Fully equipped with shelves for storage!!



And a toilet paper holder!

The only thing that is not done is the plate to go behind the knob for the shower. The shower does work we just need to get the new piece of hardware.






3 comments:

Sara said...

That's so pretty Katie!

Andrea said...

can't wait to use it!! hahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaa

does rick like it??

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

Looks very fancy! I love houses with luxurious bathrooms. Someday I hope to have one of my own! (http://angelnicki.paidtoblog.com)