Thursday, April 29, 2010

Jack at 6 Weeks!

6 Weeks! Wow! If I wouldn't have taken off my full 12 weeks I was offered I would need to be going back to work on Monday--I can't imagine leaving him right now. I am sure that it won't be any easier in August, but at least I can deal with that in the future! Jack has started smiling more at us this week and we just love it! I did have a hard time getting him to smile while trying to take a picture--it is really a two man job to capture it!
I made some progress on finding a day care option for Jack. We are meeting with a women after Rick's next trip. I have a good feeling and the location should work pretty well for us. I had really been putting off finding day care because it seemed like a daunting task, but I feel like some stressed has been lifted.
Jack is only waking up once in the middle of the night to eat now so Rick and I are getting a little more sleep. I seem to have a better handle on things as I am able to keep up on the blog a little better this week. I had my 6 week post-pregnancy appointment and got cleared to start exercising again. My pants are starting to fit, but I still have a ways to go to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. It is a good goal though and I am determined to get there or close before I go back to school in August!
Sorry about all the writing this week...here are the pictures!









1 comment:

Andrea said...

i like the verbal updates too! and of course jack's smile!!