Sunday, October 4, 2009

Jenna and Megan Stay the Night!

Saturday night we had a nice dinner with Aunt MaryAnn, Uncle Jerry, Jenna, Megan, and Christine in Bolingbrook. Aunt MaryAnn and Uncle Jerry went out to a play after dinner. Jenna came over to our house to stay the night (and so did Megan since it was decided that she would have rather been here than at the play). Here are some pictures from our evening!

Since I did some cleaning yesterday I made Rick get rid of a couple pairs of swim trunks. He was convinced to get rid of these after Jenna and I fit in them together!!



Megan loved drinking sparkling grape juice out of a wine class at our house. We didn't want last night to be different.


Rick did a lot of posing for the camera!



Then we went to Dairy Queen. I ordered a cone with sprinkles. The worker just squished my cone in order to put the sprinkles on....this was one of the saddest cones ever. But good thing Jenna made us bring the camera in case something funny happened.






Then we came back home and played scrabble and rummy 500. Afterwards there was more picture taking. This one involved tickling my feet and seeing how ticklish I am.


Apparently this is how seals act.


Again, time to abuse Katie. Rick threw the ball at my forehead and Jenna tried to take a picture of it hitting me. This is the best one!


Then Rick took pictures of Jenna and me!




This is us trying to search for cell phone service in our basement (aka the black hole).


And Rick posing some more...



Rick and I are up early this morning. I am blogging and he is fixing computers and looking for things for our bathroom. Jenna is still sleeping (Rick wonders how her bladder can go so long without being emptied).

No comments: