Monday, October 26, 2009

Camp Edwards 2009

I spent the beginning of last week in East Troy, Wisconsin at Camp Edwards. Here are a few pictures from the experience!

I taught about the Hardwood Forest this year along with my teaching partner. This is a web activity we did at the beginning of the lesson.

During the scavenger hunt something must have been very interesting!

This was a really awesome view with the trees that were changing colors!


Frog #1!



Holly, Kristin, and Bray during the camp fire.




These were two of the staff members at camp. They led the camp fire. The one on the left had a nice English accent. They were favorites of the female teachers.


Frog #2


Here are a few of my favorite pictures of the tube slides! Alex in her poncho. Mr. Brown was making sure the kids were clear before the next student.

Until next year....

1 comment:

Andrea said...

wow...sign me up next year! especially if there are british boys!!