Friday, June 19, 2009

St. Louis sneak preview

Our trip to St. Louis was very nice. I will add more details in a post I do later tonight or tomorrow, but here are a few pictures that I liked and wanted to share.




This was our waitress the first night--her shirt told one of Jack's jokes. I had to take a picture!


The DMB concert was great. We had nice seats too (thanks, Clint!)
It was sooooo hot though. It was probably at least 90 degrees the entire time we were there. Here we are super sweaty waiting for Dave to come back on for an encore.


This was the view of the arch and the river from our hotel room after the concert!


Thursday we went to the zoo before coming home. They had a cool butterfly garden. Here is one of the butterflies that I was able to get really close too. This was with my small lens too so I was very close.
More pictures to come...
Today we are going to the Joliet Farmer's Market and then to the Museum of Science and Industry to the Harry Potter exhibit with my mom and dad!!











No comments: