Saturday, April 25, 2009

Upcoming events!!

Tomorrow Rick and I are walking in a March of Dimes walk with Jackie, Alex, Cindy, Carlo, and Holly. Jackie and Alex are coming over afterward. Alex is going to hang out with us while Jackie goes to the movies with her friends.

Next weekend, Adam and Taryn are coming to visit. We are really looking forward to seeing them. This will be the last time before Taryn's shower and then the next time we see them there will be a new baby.

I also have an opportunity to Trash My Dress. Jackie saw an offer to be a model for a photographer that is looking to build her portfolio. I don't think the "trashing" will be anything drastic. It will be downtown Chicago with an emphasis on the architecture. I think this will be fun and something that I wouldn't typically do...especially for free. I am sure I will have some pictures next week.

School is very busy. Our Open House is this week and a few other big events are just around the corner.

No comments: