Friday, August 8, 2008

Until today...I didn't have a favorite Sharpie!!!



On Saturday, August 2nd Wrigely Field had Sharpie Day! I tried a few different angels to get a Sharpie since I didn't have tickets to the game. The day came and went and I figured I was out of luck. The combination of two of my favorite things would just have to wait until another year.




Well, much to my surprise, a Cubs Sharpie arrived in the mail today from Jim!! Jim is an usher at Wrigely Field and was kind enough to get me a Sharpie!! Now I officially have a favorite Sharpie!!




It may just look like a regular black, fine tip Sharpie...





But it is so much more!!




This is me "acting" super excited about the Sharpie!!





Jim and me at a game earlier this season!



1 comment:

Andrea said...

wow.......awesome isn't a great enough word!