Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day Flowers (and Mrs. Bubbles!)

My class is learning about the Fish Philosophy this week. Today I introduced this fish that I have had for a few years. I have used it as recognition in the past, but now she will help us learn more about how we can act by these traits each day. I wanted the class to have ownership of the fish so today they named her. There were a lot of suggestions thrown out, but in the end (while being observed by the superintendent) the class decided on a name!
Meet Mrs. Bubbles!
She will be getting a sign outside the classroom in the near future...watch for pictures!


Rick sent me flowers yesterday too! It made my day even better. Even though he has been out of town a lot lately I know he is thinking of me and wishing me good luck this week!


Close Up! So pretty!

No comments: