Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mettie's Birthday and our Weekend in Indiana!

Rick and I spent most of the weekend in Chesterton with my family! On Saturday we did a lot of yard work. Rick cleaned the gutters on both my parents and grandparents house--so amazing of him! We had a great time and enjoyed seeing all of my family-especially Lynne who came in town for the festivities!

Saturday we went to a open house for dinner. Rick and my dad cleaned up and ended up with the same shirt...what are the chances! My dad changed before we left the house :)


We set up this big tent on Saturday...Rick used the cart to bring out the chairs on Sunday morning! He is always helping out...he barely sat down all weekend!


Happy Birthday Grandma Mettie!

Rick was the entertainment for the kids at the party! Vaughn and Ryana were the passengers in the cart ride. They were so excited--it was like a carnival!


Mackenzie came up for the day too! Just added to the perfect day! Here is a group picture and a special contribution for the Hurckes Family!

No comments: