Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Week 40!

March 15th has come and gone and the baby is still living inside of me! He doesn't seem to be in any rush to come out! I have increased the spicy food I am eating and walking as much as I can everyday (luckily the weather has been beautiful since yesterday). Today I go to the doctor! I assume we will schedule an induction for next week if he doesn't come on his own! I will keep everyone updated! Thanks for all the well wishes! We can't wait to meet him either!




He has dropped! I am not sure if you can tell from the picture, but he is lower now!


Rick at 40 weeks and 1 day--his birthday!!!



2 comments:

Andrea said...

he sure did drop! wow!! and daddy rick looks great! i hope you had a great birthday!!!!

Kristie said...

hi - i stumbled across your blog by hitting "next" from mine...is he here yet??? are you okay? hope all is well and your bundle of joy has moved in to sweep you off of your feet. PS you looked great at 40 weeks!! better than i did by far!! LOL have a great weekend. Congrats!