Thursday, February 11, 2010

Week 35!

Here are this week's pictures. I think this picture gives a better idea of the actual size of my belly, but Rick thinks it looks bigger in the picture than in real life. On a sad note, Rick took some up close pictures of my belly button since it has popped (for my eyes only), but I definitely have stretch marks. However, they are on the underside of my belly which I can't see. I suppose it happens to most pregnant women, but since I hadn't seen them I thought I was getting lucky!
This week hasn't been as busy as last. We survived some more snow and another week of work. This will be my last week without a doctor's appointment. From here on out I have an appointment each week. No other real milestones at the moment!
Happy almost Valentine's Day!








4 comments:

Andrea said...

you are so beautiful!!

happy valentine's day to you too!!

I love you!

The Stout's said...

You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Katie, you're looking amazing! I can't believe in just a few weeks you're going to be a Mommy! Love you!

Andrea said...

the room really came alive and has it's own personality, it's like it was always part of the house. =)