Tuesday, February 23, 2010

6th Grade Surprise Baby Shower!

Today my students through me a baby shower! Here are some pictures of the gifts now that they are home. I don't have any pictures from the actual event!
It's a Boy! (hopefully)
They are still very worried that it might not be a boy!

A book from the class!

Each page has the students guesses for the baby's name!



Grace thinks it will be "Michael" and Kenan's guess is "John". Just a couple of examples. The name is in the book, but that was the only hint I gave them!


One of my students' moms had a baby in September. She told me he was now "too fat" for these clothes. They are brand new and very cute!







During the Valentine's Day party each student made a onesie for the baby! Here are a few of my favorites!



Cubs and Bears!



Made by Timmy!



It was a great day at school! Only 11 more days with them!

1 comment:

mindie.fields said...

This is so excellent. I'm getting so excited for you guys :)