Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas and Hannukah at the Hurckes'





Rick and I have been working on decorating the house this weekend! Here are a few pictures of what we have done!
The upstairs tree which is all snowmen and our newest ornament!


We received our first ornament of 2009 from my Grandma and Grandpa in the mail! Since it is silver it is a little hard to photograph (you can see my reflection in it if you look closely)!


A good combination of Christmas and Hannukah are present on the ledges.



Holiday towels in the bathroom!



This is the other tree downstairs. It has all of our family ornaments and great memories in this tree! This is the updated picture, with tinsel!


Same tree but with the lights!

Later today I am going to start wrapping gifts to put under the trees!


Since I updated this post I thought I would show the wrapped presents!



1 comment:

Andrea said...

The trees looks great! Roi loves them!