Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The beginning stages of the baby's room!

As I said in my last post, now that we know we are having a boy, we have started getting ready to paint the room. After I picked a few sample colors that I liked, Rick got some samples and put up some panels of color for me to choose from.


These were the original options. I chose the blue on the right, but I wasn't happy with either of the greens so we got one that was in between!




This is the green we ended up choosing, along with the blue. I don't feel the colors are completely accurate in the pictures, but you can get the idea.




As you can see, the room is taped and ready to be painted this weekend! More pictures to come!




This is the inspiration for the room. We will have different bedding and a different crib, but I like the walls. Not sure about the trains on the wall, but we will get there!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

i like the trains, and i would also like an animal parade... giraffe, elephant, etc...it would be cute too!!

the colors are nice!! =)

Unknown said...

We love your colors for the baby,s room. Love GM Rina/GP AL.

mindie.fields said...

A boy!!!! Yay!! The only sad thing is that you can't name him Lil' Hurckes...maybe that can be his nickname.