Friday, January 30, 2009

Puffer Choir Concert-1/27/09

On Wednesday, the choir from my school put on a musical/concert. I saw the dress rehearsal during the school day and then Rick and I went back for the evening show. They definitely improved the second time. Only a couple the students in my class are in choir, but almost all of my student council kids are so I enjoyed seeing them perform. Here are some pictures from the evening performance.
Alex, Kaitlyn, and Maddy
Jillian and Grace in the back. Drew and Timmy in the front.

Part of the cast during one of their songs.


Dance routine number one. All choreographed by the students.



Dance number two!


It was about China so they did a cute job of trying to look like temples.


Alex and Kaitlyn

Ada and Karissa

Almost all of the cast towards the end of the show.

This was so cute...this little girl was taking pictures very up close and person. She was so serious about her job!


Take a bow!

No comments: