Saturday, January 24, 2009

Keri's Baby Shower!

Yesterday was my friend Keri's baby shower. Keri is one of the teachers that I worked with last year at Highland. The shower was her school friends. It was nice to see the people I worked with last year since I rarely see them anymore.


I was in charge of getting the cake and it was delicous.



Julie, Keri, and Shor. Julie was on trash duty, Shor wrote down all of the gifts, and I was on picture patrol.

The Highland Crew!



The baby is going to have so many cute clothes!

And tons of books!



Diaper cake made by one of the teachers!

More cute clothes and Shor looking very enthused!


Keri opening part of my present!


All five of these people are attempting to open the last gift...what could it be???


A rocking horse!



One of the teacher's sons was there and loved the new rocking horse.

The shower was a great time.
Keri is due a month from today and I can't wait to meet her new son!

No comments: