Monday, August 20, 2007

Summer Reading...

This summer I have read a lot of children's books. I am sure this isn't a surprise to anyone. I will only list books that are long enough to have page numbers.

1. Once Upon a Marigold by Jean Ferris
2. Ginger Pye by Eleanor Estes
3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
4. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
5. Loser by Jerry Spinelli
6. Are you there G-g? It's me, Margaret. by Judy Blume
7. Here's to you Rachel Robinson by Judy Blume
8. The Watson's go to Birmingham...1963 by Christopher Paul Curtis
9. Missing May by Cynthia Rylant
10. The Magic Finger by Roald Dahl
11. Bloomability by Sharon Creech
12. Judy Moody Predicts the Future by Megan McDonald

I am in the process of reading M.C. Higgins, the Great by Virginia Hamilton.

No comments: