Saturday, August 18, 2007

10 Updates

Here are 10 updates about my life as of the middle of August:
1. Married life is great. Living with Rick couldn't be better!
2. I am getting to be a better cook. Baking is still more natural for me, but our dinners are improving each week.
3. I miss a lot of people right now...Kayte, Keeley, The Coalition (and it's guest who lives in the tree of trust), Mackenzie, Kelly and many other Muncie-ites.
4. I have one wedding album in my possession, one in the process, and many picture frames that still need to be filled...
5. Rick and I got cable this weekend....not sure if this is a good or bad thing yet.
6. I still love chocolate and ice cream.
7. I have read at least 10-15 children's books this summer.
8. Wal-Mart is opening in our town in a few weeks and I can not wait to have more than one store in which to shop.
9. My computer is my best friend when Rick is at work.
10. I am still jobless, but hoping to start substitute teaching next week.


This is Steph, me, and Jess at Jenna and Matt's wedding. Rick and I went to Denver in mid-July. We had a great time and I was able to meet all of Rick's wonderful friends. I can't wait to get together with them again soon!

2 comments:

Jack said...

I agree with #5!

Andrea said...

how did i not make the list of 10??