Thursday, January 7, 2010

Week 30!

Looking Good!

Just Kidding! I thought it was funny, Rick didn't, but he still played along!

Here are the real 30 week pictures!






Last night I went to the doctor to have an ultrasound to check the size of the baby. According to the ultrasound and doctor, the baby weighs about 4 lbs right now. It is a little ahead of schedule for size and if he stays on this track should be about 9 lbs at our due date. The doctor isn't worried, all of my other levels are very good. The baby has a very round head right now (like a basketball instead of a football), is definitely a boy, and has a strong heart! It was nice to see him again and we can't wait to meet him in a couple months.
I went back to school this week and it has been going well. It hasn't been as tiring as I was anticipating after having two weeks off. So, hopefully this will last a little longer!


3 comments:

:) said...

I think that the addition of Rick's photos are hysterical...a great way to capture all these fun moments! Love it <3

Andrea said...

YAY for Baby H!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think its funny too!