Friday, December 19, 2008

Kayte!!!

It was bittersweet, but enjoyable nonetheless to see Kayte this week! Her trip home is unfortunate and short, but with a layover in Chicago we couldn't miss the opportunity to see her! Kayte left for China shortly after Rick and I got married. Her and I email a few times a week and talk on Skype every couple weeks but seeing her in person was go great! In nine months she will be home for good and it won't be long until I am counting the days!
Here are a few pictures of us in the Terminal B at O'Hare!

It is typically a competition between Kayte and I to keep our eyes open in pictures. We both have problems, but I seem to be winning lately. Here is a picture with both of our eyes shut...not on purpose at all!
We did manage to get a couple with our eyes open though!

Can't wait until August!


No comments: