Sunday, October 12, 2008

The rest of the Weekend

This morning Rick, Andrea, and my dad went golfing! My mom and I went to the Sunflower Festival, but there weren't any sunflowers left alive.
This skull was at the festival...even though there weren't any sunflowers!

There were donkeys too!

After the sunflower festival my mom and I went to collect leaves for a school project I am going to do. On our way home she said there was this pumpkin patch behind a building that had gone out of business near our house. So, we went over there and picked some pumpkins. To our surprise though it was very muddy! Luckily, I had my crocs on that were easy to clean. It was a fun adventure and way to spend the morning with my mom! Here are a few pictures!





We left Indiana around 2pm and spent the rest of the day at home doing laundry and enjoying the weekend! We are picking up Mackenzie at the train station in about 45 minutes. I am spending tomorrow with her before she flies back to Chicago. Rick is leaving again tomorrow for another business trip, but I had a wonderful time with him while he was home this weekend!

No comments: