Monday, March 31, 2008

Highlights of California!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from my trip to California. If you would like to see all of the pictures you can see them here, here, and here.

My mom, me, and my aunt Lynne on Balboa Island.


This was my first time on a Ferry. There were cars, people, motorcycles...very cool. We went from Balboa Island to Balboa Peninsula.


Dairy Queen and Jamba Juice next to each other!



This is Key, the hostess at the Golden Dragon. She was gave everyone a hug as they left the restaurant.

Ella with a panda mask in the gift shop after visiting the San Diego Zoo.


My favorite picture that I took of Ella.


The Polar Bear.


I took over a hundred pictures of the flamingos-this is just one.


This is one of the three pandas at the zoo. He will eat for two hours straight, then sleep for 10.



My first time in the Pacific Ocean.




My mom and me on a Harbor Boat Tour. It was colder than we expected it to be!


Lynne, me, mom, and my cousin Frieda on our last night in California. These were great people to spend the week with!

No comments: