Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day and Andrea's Birthday!

On Friday we met my parents at the Museum of Science and Industry to see the Harry Potter Exhibit. It was really good and we had a great time. We couldn't take pictures inside so there aren't too many, but we did get a few outside.

Only a certain amount of people are allowed in every 5-ish minutes so the timer is right by the door.

This car is from the movie but it isn't in the exhibit. It is just in the main lobby of the museum.

Mom and Dad with the car!


On Saturday evening we went to Chesterton. Rick and my dad golfed and then we went to dinner at Kelsey's. It is one of our favorite places to eat out with my parents. Outside there is a huge cow/bull. My mom and I decided to have pictures taken in front of it!








Sunday we celebrated Andrea's birthday and father's day. We got Andrea this air mattress for her camping trips. She was very impressed and excited. She showed us how it worked right on the deck.


My grandpa Al with his new shirt!

Nelly, mom, and Andrea.


No comments: